When I first looked at colleges I thought I wanted to go out of state rather than stay in Texas. Turns out I was extremely wrong. My first plan was to continue riding horses in college so I was more interested in different schools' equestrian teams than the campus itself. When I came to TCU not only did I find myself liking the equestrian team but I fell in LOVE with the school. Everything about Fort Worth and TCU made me want to start school that day. After changing my mind about participating on the equestrian team I haven't regretted a day at TCU.
If I could go to dinner with one person I would choose the lead vocals of Kings of Leon, Anthony Followill (also known as Caleb). I have been a huge fan of the band since they first started out when a friend told me about them, long before the radio had any idea who they were, and have fallen in love with their lyrics and the passion they have for their band.
I took this class because I needed another humanity core class but heard many good things about the teacher and the class. I look forward to improving my writing skills and being able to listen to others' thoughts and reasoning to all of the different readings we get to enjoy!
I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of the course syllabus.

No comments:
Post a Comment